If you have experience of working in a Solicitors office and are a Legal Cashier this role will be perfect for you, excellent prospects are available for the right person.
Some of your duties will include:
- - Maintaining accounting and finance data in line with Solicitor accounting rules.
- - Administering client incoming payments and allocating to the ledger system.
- - Processing outgoing payments by cheque, BACs and CHAPs to strict deadlines.
- - Ensuring that client monies are held in suspense accounts and reconciling receipts.
- - Completing weekly bank reconciliation for both the client and office accounts.
- - Maintaining Legal Aid payment receipt records and allocating funds appropriately.
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram – BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook – Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn – Burton Bolton & Rose