GDPR Policy Documents
1. Burton Bolton & Rose policy statement on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which is in adherence with recommendations received from the Information Commissioners Office (ICO)
- All of our staff members are fully trained on GDPR regulations and requirements
- We have a system in place to document personal data held, where it came from and with who we share it with.
- We fully recognise the rights of individuals to request personal data to be deleted or information on how we provide electronic data
- We regularly conduct information audits and have a privacy notice which explains the management of data.
- We have a procedure in place to detect, report and investigate any data breach
- We are fully conversant with the ICO’s code of practice on Privacy Impact Assessments as well as Article 29