This highly respected local business need a dedicated Haulage Administrator to join their established team where your skills and experience will be fully utilised and valued.
Some of your duties will include:
- Providing extensive support in the Haulage Department and assisting with day to day administrative tasks
- Collating proof of delivery or delivery documentation from drivers and attaching to client invoices
- Dealing with any invoice queries that occur i.e duplicate charges, proof of delivery requests etc.
- Liaising with Depot Managers to investigate sales and purchase ledger queries and solving all issues
- Checking that client invoices raised are profitable by deducting purchase cost of equipment
- Chasing the Hire Desk to obtain copies of ‘To Be agreed’ or ‘To Be Confirmed’ invoices
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose