DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
The most dreaded point of any job interview is the end when you are asked “do you have any questions?” If you want to get the job there are some questions that should be asked and some questions that should be avoided at all costs. Here we compiled a list of the top five questions to ask and the top five questions which should never be voiced.
Top five questions to ASK at a job interview
• How do you see this role progressing over the next two years?
• What do you think are the biggest challenges there would be for me in this role?
• Can you tell me about the team I will be working with?
• What would you expect me to achieve in the first three months?
• Do you think I have the qualities needed to succeed within your Company?
Questions which should never be asked in an interview are “me, me, me” questions. An employer is looking at what you can offer them – not what they can do for you!!
Top five questions NEVER to ask at a job interview
• How much does the job pay and when is pay day?
• What hours will I be required to work?
• What happened to the last person who did this job?
• Do you do background or reference checks?
• What is your payment policy if I am off sick?
We hope this has helped you – good luck with your job search!