This is a great role for Logistics Co-ordinator who is capable of building good relationships with customers and arranging deliveries to worldwide clients.
Some of your duties will include:
- - Providing all-round administrative and customer service support in a busy Logistics Department
- - Co-ordinating the despatch and delivery of sales orders for clients based throughout the world
- - Liaising with transport providers and arranging sea and air freight deliveries worldwide
- - Ensuring that the required export documentation is provided to accompanying orders
- - Liaising with the Warehouse and Distribution Department to co-ordinate the release of goods
- - Tracking goods in transport from instigation point through to successful delivery