£24,000 + Pension
This a great opportunity for an Account Manager who understands the importance of making sure customers receive the highest level of service possible, this role offers progression and recognition for the right person.
Some of your duties will include:
– Taking incoming calls, acknowledging emails and downloading customer orders on a day to day basis.
– Answering any product and service questions, suggesting best products to suit client requirements
– Tracking orders from instigation stage through to successful delivery and dealing with issues as they occur
– Reviewing and checking costs against initial quotations and liaising with finance team to co-ordinate refunds or credits due
– Resolving any problems that occur by clarifying the customers complaint and determining the best course of action
– Managing computerised client database records and updating information held with change of addresses etc.
Burton, Bolton & Rose only have the resources to respond to candidates who are suitable for the role advertised. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment Instagram – BurtonBoltonRose or Facebook – Burton Bolton & Rose